[STDS-802-11-ARC] Advance notice - ARC discussion with 802.1 on 802.1AS-rev, Tues PM2

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

Just to give advance notice (I’ll announce this during the Berlin opening plenary as well), we have planned to have the ARC SC meeting on Tuesday PM2 start with interested ARC members attending the 802.1 TSN meeting, where 802.1AS-rev use of 802.11’s FTM will be discussed.  When that discussion concludes (or winds down sufficiently if it starts to drag out), we’ll head back to the ARC assigned room for the meeting slot and officially start the ARC meeting then.

Thanks.  Mark