Re: [STDS-802-11-ARC] 802.11 ARC telecon on Aug 27, 10am ET

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector --- The components of the MAC-U should be services on the DS that support the Data Handling, Data fwd, Mgmt (inc. SSID), and Beacons/Probes Authen blocks.  Thus, the MAC-L-SAP should sit just above the MSDU mux/demux & address matching block.

Harry

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---