[STDS-802-11-REG] Tuesday's (12/11/12) TGaf Teleconference

Dear 802.11 Regulatory SC members:

For all of you who do not normally attend our weekly TGaf teleconference (Tuesdays, 9:00pm to 11:00pm ET), this is to notify you that we will be discussing regulatory issues related to the TVWS, including the Ofcom TVWS Consultation and the FCC NPRM 12-118.  You are welcome (if not encouraged) to join us in this discussion.

I hope to have some of you join us.

Thanks.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

Research In Motion Corporation

mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554

office: +1 (972) 910-3448

rikennedy@xxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf Chair

IEEE 802.11 to 802.18 Liaison

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group Chair

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.