[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] CC12 comments for TGAJ D0.01

Dear All,

First of all, many thanks those who have submitted their comments on TGAJ D0.01.

The CC12 comments for TGAJ D0.01 have been collected. Thanks Adrian. I have instructed TGAJ technical editor Jiamin CHEN to prepare a proper spreadsheet for the comments received for the group discussion. To give Jiamin enough time to prepare a quality work, I would suggest cancel the conference call at 19:00 on 27 Feb (Beijing time: 08:00 on 28 Feb). I have requested Jiamin to post the spreadsheet to the document server by 5 March. We can start the discussion on the comments received in the next scheduled conference call at 19:00 on 6 March (Beijing time: 08:00 on 7 March). Furthermore, I will also present the "call for proposal (CFP) draft for 45GHz" in the conference call on 6 March.

Best regards!
Xiaoming.

Chair IEEE 802.11aj.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein"

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaj and then press the LEAVE button.