Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAJ] CC12 comments for TGAJ D0.01

Dear Xiaoming and All,

Thank you all who have provided the comments on TGaj D0.01!

I have uploaded the spreadsheet for the CC12 comments for TGaj D0.01. Please download and review it. We can start the discussion on these comments in the scheduled conference call and upcoming March plenary.

I believe this document will be constantly updated based on comments and discussions. Most of the preliminary responses can be found in the spreadsheet, the others will be provided later.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any helpful comments and suggestions to this document.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Jiamin CHEN

Research Department, HiSilicon