[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] LB216 Comment spreadsheet R5 and November TGaq meeting minutes on the server.

Dear All,

I have uploaded TGaq November meeting minutes on the server: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-1378-00-00aq-tgaq-meeting-minutes-november-2015-session.doc

I apologize for having to leave earlier on Thursday PM2. And I would like to thank Marc Emmelmann for keeping the minutes during the second half of Thursday PM2 session.

I also uploaded the latest LB216 comment spreadsheet (11-15-1377r5) on the server: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-1377-05-00aq-lb216-wg-comments-for-11aq-draft-3-0.xlsx.

The changes in r5 include:

·        Updated CIDs 2098, 2142, and 2143 with the approved resolutions to them per motion #38 and moved them to Tab "Dallas Resolutions".

Thank you,

Yunsong Yang

Huawei Device USA Inc.

10180 Telesis Court, STE 165