[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] TGaq July 2017 meeting minutes on the server

Dear all,

I have uploaded the TGaq July 2017 meeting minutes on the server: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1142-00-00aq-tgaq-meeting-minutes-july-2017-session.doc. Please let me know if you have any comments.

I would like to thank Stephen McCann and Mike Montemurro for their help in taking the notes during some sessions.

Thank you,

Yunsong Yang

Huawei Device USA Inc.

10180 Telesis Court, STE 165