[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] Cancelled: TGaq teleconference December 4th 2017

Dear all,
           apologies for the late notice, as today's teleconference is cancelled.

The technical editor is just finalising the 11aq D14.0 document and so the next re-circulation sponsor ballot should be ready to start in the next couple of days.

As the subsequent TGaq teleconference is on Friday December 15th, my current plan is to postpone it to Monday December 18th at noon ET. Once the re-circulation sponosr ballot starts, I will send out another email providing the required 10 days notice of the re-scheduled time. I hope this is ok with everyone.

Kind regards

Stephen

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaq and then press the LEAVE button.