[STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Ahenda (r1)

Hello All,

I’ve uploaded a new revision of the TG agenda. It is available at: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0748-01-00ax-tgax-july-2014-meeting-agenda.ppt

The new revision includes all the submissions. Please take a look and make sure your submission is there and is in the right category. Will discuss during AM1 this morning.

I noticed that there are very few submissions that were uploaded. Please upload your submission. It is another busy meeting and we need to efficiently use the time assigned to the TG.

Regards;

Osama.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.