From: *** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN *** <STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Stacey, Robert
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 12:55 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] Updated comment spreadsheet

Hello All,

An updated comment spreadsheet is available here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-1123-05-00ax-comments-on-tgax-d3-0.xlsx

This revision includes the approved resolutions from the September meeting.

There are around 300 comments that do not have and assignee. A lot of these are comments on definitions in 3.2 or other odd crevices in the spec. And one or two crevasses. Please take a look at these and see if they overlap any resolutions you are working on. Send me an email and I’ll assign them to you. Indicate the comment group (if one applies) as well.

Statistics as follows:

Technical and general comments with approved resolutions: 504

Technical and general comments with an assignee: 521

Technical and general comments without an assignee: 300

Editorials with resolution drafted: 697 (associated changes already present in D3.1)

Editorials awaiting resolution: 130

Marked as duplicate: 2

Total:  2154

Comments awaiting resolution by ad-hoc:

PHY: 100

MAC: 218

MU: 122

SR: 5

EDITOR: 208 assigned (editorials, 802.19, MIB, PICS, Submission Required) + 298 unassigned

-Robert