Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] 802.11ax Puncturing Related Comments

Hi Ross,

I have a question on the texts in green. Does the text in green means that at least one 20MHz channel in secondary 80MHz has to be inactive subchannel for NON_HT_DUP transmission? This seems not matching your previous descriptions of preamble puncturing patterns allowed for 160MHz/80+80MHz PPDU.

  I think the constraint should be except that the four other bits corresponding to secondary 80MHz channel shall not be all set to 1 to prohibit all four 20MHz channels in the secondary 80MHz channel are inactive.

  Please let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks

Yan

CBW160

The bit corresponding to the primary 20 MHz channel set to 0 and one to six other bits set to 0 that correspond to any other subchannels in the 160 MHz,  except that the four other bits corresponding to secondary 80MHz channel shall not be all set to 0, all other bits set to 1

CBW80+80

All eight bits set to 0

CBW80+80

The bit corresponding to the primary 20 MHz channel set to 0 and one to six other bits set to 0 that correspond to any other subchannels in the 80+80 MHz,  except that the four other bits corresponding to secondary 80MHz  channel shall not be all set to 0, all other bits set to 1