Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] 802.11ax Puncturing Related Comments

Hello Osama

For your information.

In May, I have presented my proposed resolution on CID 24359 as follows:

CID

Clause

Page

Line

Comment

Proposed Change

Resolution

24359

C.3

754

39

"SYNTAX OCTET STRING(SIZE(2))" does not match the DESCRIPTION

Change to "SYNTAX Unsigned32 (0..3)"

Accepted

During the discussion, Mark (Rison) commented that the outcome of this CID is subject to the discussion of the preamble puncturing.   I will update this CID after this topic is concluded.

Regards,
Edward