Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax CRC Teleconference 2020-08-20

Mark-san,

What is special is that continuous DL can be combined with continuous UL, isn’t it?

But, yes, I can read that the current text

The A-MPDU may contain other MPDUs, subject to the rules in 26.6 (A-MPDU operation in an HE PPDU).

or

NOTE— The A-MPDU can contain other MPDUs, subject to the rules in 26.6 (A-MPDU operation in an HE PPDU).

covers it by your explanation, now.

And I think it’s better to leave the added text as is and not moving it into a note. The change being smaller is better at the last moment closing the discussion.

So, I’d like to

move to change the sentence

“An MU cascading sequence is a frame exchange sequence between an AP and one or more non-AP STAs that allows Data and/or Management frames to be carried in both directions.”

in 20/980r4 to

“An MU cascading sequence is a frame exchange sequence between an AP and one or more non-AP STAs in which the AP simultaneously acknowledges an UL transmission from a STA, and triggers the STA for a further UL transmission.”

Best regards,

tomo