[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Revised 11ay SFD uploaded

Hi All,

A new revision to the 11ay SFD has been uploaded at https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-1358-07-00ay-specification-framework-for-tgay.doc. This revision incorporates the instructions in all motions that passed at the last F2F. Please let me know of any oversights or mistakes.

As discussed at the F2F, in the next couple days I will be sending an email to the reflector requesting for volunteers to draft text for the first draft on the basis of the SFD.

Thanks,

Carlos.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.