[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz revision r1.0

Hi,

I have incorporated all the submissions from Jan  IEEE meeting into a preliminary draft of az r1.0. I am doing the editorial clean up and will need for your support to complete it.

There are about 20+ TBDs in the submissions that I received for r1.0.

Please take a look at the attached word file for details. The attached excel file lists all the submissions.

If you are the one submitted the text, please send me your update for the TBDs ASAP.

Thanks.

Chao-Chun