Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz revision r1.0

Thank you Chao Chun for your work on that,

All,

Prior to generating the final D1.0 we will have a review group providing having a look and performing sanity check and identify any last minute issues.

The review group is normally compose of those TG members who had a submission adopted into the spec during the recent meeting.

If you’d like to join the review group that please let me know.

Review committee will complete its review by end of this week (earlier feedback will be greatly appreciated), this will allow the TE to complete his work in time for publication.

Best Regards,

Jonathan