Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] LB249 comment resolution

Hi Chao-Chun, Roy and Jonathan,

I volunteered the CIDs for 11.22.6.4.6 (Secure Non-TB and TB Ranging Measurement Exchange Protocol).
But, the CIDs of the following sub-clauses are not assigned, please update the assignee in the next revision of the comment spreadsheet.
- 11.22.6.4.6.1
- 11.22.6.4.6.2
- 11.22.6.4.6.3

Thanks,
Yongho

2020년 1월 8일 (수) 오전 10:12, Yongho Seok <yongho.seok@xxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:
Hi Chao-Chun, Roy and Jonathan,

I would like to volunteer for CIDs belonging to the following sub-clauses.

11.22.6.4.5 Transmission of a ranging NDP
11.22.6.4.6 Secure Non-TB and TB Ranging Measurement Exchange Protocol
9.4.2.297 Secure LTF Parameters element
8.3 Detailed PHY service specifications

Thanks,
Yongho

2020년 1월 7일 (화) 오후 1:31, Chao-Chun Wang <ccwangg@xxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:
All,

The comment Excel file of LB 249 was uploaded.

Please review.
Regards.

Chao-Chun