Minyoung Park <mpark.ieee@xxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  "*** 802.11 TGba - WUR- Wake-up Radio Operation ***" <STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxx>

2017/09/06 01:34
请答复 给
Minyoung Park <mpark.ieee@xxxxxxxxx>

收件人
STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
抄送
主题
[STDS-802-11-TGBA] Call for submissions for the TGba meeting in Waikoloa, HI (September 10-15)

Dear TGba participants,

If you have submissions for the TGba meeting next week, please send me the following information:

1. Title of the submission, author name (affiliation), document number, required time

Again, I'll give higher priority to the basic operation of WUR.

Regards,
Minyoung