Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Call for submissions for the TGba meeting in Waikoloa, HI (September 10-15)

Hi Minyoung,

Please include the following contribution to your agenda. I’d like to request 25 min of the agenda time. Thanks.
11-17-1386-00-ba-examining 802.11ba usage models for mainstream devices.

Guoqing