From: *** 802.11 TGba - WUR- Wake-up Radio Operation *** <STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Xiaofei Wang
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 10:48
To: STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Questions and comments on doc. 11-20-0756r0.

Thanks Rojan and Yunsong.

Hi Yunsong,

Thanks for the comments. I used the same way RSSI is described in Clause 27. Po-Kai has suggested to add a reference to the table in Clause 27. I will upload a r1 soon, which hopefully can address some part of the issues.

I assume that the power density is similar when transmitting WUR signals to that when transmitting regular signals, since the purpose of 11ba is to reuse the OFDMA transceiver to transmit the WUR beacon. Are you aware of any cases in which an AP wants to use a different power density? In addition, I think this parameter just provide the capability to enable the SME to make smart selections. But if it is up to the SME to want to probe on the discovery channel even with a lower RSSI if it chooses to do so.

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang

Principal Engineer | InterDigital

T: (631) 622.4028