发件人: Young Hoon Kwon [mailto:younghoon.kwon@xxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2020717 6:58
收件人: Liyunbo <liyunbo@xxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Straw poll on "0427 synchronous multi-link operation"

Hi Yunbo,

Regarding the use of PIFS on a link that frame exchange is successful (SP1), we already have a similar discussion (487r5) and the SP result was:

SP#2: Do you support to define a mode that when doing simultaneous frame exchanges with STA MLD without STR capability, the inter-frame space between the ending time of the short responding PPDU and the starting time of the following soliciting PPDU may be more than SIFS and no more than TBD time?

·         Note: it may be required to do ED sensing when the IFS is longer than SIFS according to EU regulation.

Y/N/A/No answer: 12/36/33/16

Even though we are still positively thinking about the use of PIFS for this case, it looks the group’s feedback on this case was quite not-supportive.

[Yunbo] Yes, the SPs are similar. Maybe liwen mentioned too many scenarios (e.g. transmit to another MLD after wrong responding), we can further discuss with more people under specific case. If someone gets better solution, we can further discuss. For me, I didn’t get other better solution for the cases I mentioned in slide 5 and 7 of 1062r0.

And, for your SP2, I have one clarification question. Is the SP2 targeting the case that the AP MLD does not receive any acknowledgement on all links? Or, is it for the case that the AP MLD receives an acknowledgement at least on one link?

[Yunbo] It can work for both cases, regardless of whether acknowledgement is received or not on another link. If you see any problem, please let me know.

BR,

Young Hoon