[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on "0900 NSTR MLD Operation"

Hi all,

This is to initiate an email discussion on my presentation 0900r0 NSTR MLD Operation as I received several comments during the call but didn’t get to answer all the comments due to limited time.

As a summary, this contribution proposes to allow a NSTR MLD to operate as a single-radio (SR) MLD or enhanced sing-radio (eSR) MLD, especially when network load becomes high such that chance of concurrent transmission is quite low, and in this case it proposes to allow the NSTR MLD to use all of its RF chains on the selected link.

Also, I proposed two mechanisms on how to switch between regular mode and SR/eSR mode, which are a static method and a dynamic method.

If you have any comments/questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Young Hoon