Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Joint Agenda for 4/17: Posted

Hi Alfred,

I uploaded doc 11-24/343r2 (1 deferred CID 22158):
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0343-02-00be-initial-sa-cr-emlsr-misc.docx

Regards,
Minyoung

On Thu, Apr 11, 2024 at 2:59 AM Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

I posted the updated agenda for next week's Joint conf call, scheduled on Wednesday, 4/17/2024 at 10:00am ET.

Please note the following for the agenda items:
- CR submissions: if you have not posted the DCN yet please do so as soon as possible and no later than 24 hours prior to the call.
- CR submissions in quarantine: please check the status and interactions with members so that we can run SPs for these documents during the conf call. Also here please ensure that the latest version of the doc is posted no later than 24 hours prior to the call.
- Motions: doc 11-24/442r47 is posted and contains all CRs that have been discussed until today for the CIDs that have not received any objections. Please review and let me know of any questions/requests for separate motions no later than 24 hours prior to the call.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alfred

--
Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD