[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Regarding Resolution on CID 22158 in 11-24/343r2(EMLSR and Misc)

Hi Minyoung,

Thanks for providing the resolution on CID 22158 in 11-24/343r2.

I have reviewed the updated document and resolution, and I think the revised resolution does not address the problem pointed out by CID 22158. I think the resolution in r1 did correctly provide the solution to the problem.

In r2, the rejection reason is because the comment is for P2P operation in triggered TXS, the comment does not need to be addressed. However, the comment is for the problem of EMLSR STA communicating with  AP in triggered TXS. The proposed text in r1 is needed to resolve the comment.

" 11-24/343r2. r1  *) When an MU-RTS TXS Trigger frame that is addressed to a non-AP STA affiliated with the non-AP MLD is received by the non-AP STA, the rules defined in item i) shall not apply to the non-AP MLD during the allocated time indicated in the MU-RTS TXS Trigger frame and the non-AP MLD shall not switch back to the listening operation during the allocated time.(# 22158)"

I cannot agree with the current resolution in document 24/343r2. Can you please explain further if I am misunderstanding your resolution?

BR
Ronny Yongho Kim