Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Minutes posted for Oct 12th Telecon

> 4.	ACTION ITEM: Mark R to send lists of other imprecise usage of authentication frames to
> reflector.

I think these are:

- "SAE authentication frame" x6 on p. 434.
- "IEEE 802.11 authentication frame" on p. 1175 and 1220 (delete the "IEEE 802.11" too, I think)
- unadorned "authentication frame" x2 on p. 1171 and x2 on p. 1172 and on p. 1893.

Mark

--
Mark RISON, Systems Architect, Wi-Fi    English/Esperanto/Francais
Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600