Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Remove channel 14

Thanks Edward,

If that approach is acceptable to people, I could modify the contribution to do that.

Cheers,

Mike

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 2:08 PM Edward Au <edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mike,

Thanks for this!

This document is the notification sent by Japan MIC to WTO to announce that the regulations in Japan are updated to allow the WLAN system with IEEE 802.11ax support.   It does not affect the use of the CH14 for 802.11b as Tomo replied.  I would favor your alternative option to  add a note in the table to clearly indicate that these operating classes the behavior is restricted to 11b only.

Take care,
Ed