Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] REVmd PHY adhoc comment spreadsheet update

Oops...One clarification.

With respect to CID 4463, it is not "insufficient details" (My mistake - mistook it for another comment).

We were supposed to review it on the 17th and did not. I'm OK with pulling it from PHY Motion G and waiting for the next round of motions. (As long as we reschedule the review).

Cheers,

Mike

We were supposed to review the changes on July 17.