Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Security-related submissions (21/0816 and 21/1128) on FragAttacks et al.

Hello,

I understand that

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0816-01-000m-on-a-msdu-addressing.docx

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1128-01-000m-on-frattacks-and-related-matters.docx

will be on the agenda for the TGme teleconf this coming Monday 16 August

(at 10:00 ET / 14:00 UTC).

These two submissions are an attempt to deal with various issues identified

in the recent FragAttacks paper, and additional issues that were identified

in the course of doing so [*].

If you have an interest in security it would make the discussion more

efficient if you read through the material in advance (and potentially

provided public feedback on the reflector or private feedback by email).

If you are an MBSS, DMG, S1G or GLK expert then your input and participation

would be doubly welcome as there are various open questions in the submissions

related to these.

Thanks,

Mark

[*] Including incidentally one of the issues raised by the Chinese national

body as part of the recent JTC1 process.

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk