Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] For Atlanta F2F agenda consideration - ad hoc in June?

Thanks, Mike.  I see the problem, and concur.

It *might* be possible on May 31 – Jun 2, trying to squeeze around the U.S. holiday on May 29…?  Otherwise, we’re pretty well stuck, I see.

Mark

From: M Montemurro <montemurro.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2023 1:01 PM
To: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: For Atlanta F2F agenda consideration - ad hoc in June?

Hi Mark,

We can discuss this. I've discussed this a few months ago and the issue was that there are IEEE SA meetings in June in addition to WFA so we might be challenged on finding a time to schedule the meeting.

Personally, I agree that it would be good to schedule an adhoc meeting for sometime in June.

Cheers,

Mike