[STDS-802-11] [WUR SG] Call for comments on draft PAR and CSD documents

Dear 802.11 participants,

As we discussed in the last WUR SG meeting in July, this is a call for comments on the draft WUR SG PAR and CSD documents below:

·         PAR: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1045-03-0wur-a-par-proposal-wur-sg.docx

·         CSD: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0936-01-0wur-a-csd-proposal-for-wake-up-radio-wur.docx

Comment collection starts today, August 4, 2016 and ends on August 14, 2016 (10 days).

Please provide your comments using the attached spreadsheets:

·         PAR comments à use ‘comment-spreadsheet-wur-par.xlsx’

·         CSD comments à use ‘comment-spreadsheet-wur-csd.xlsx’

Please send your comments to minyoung.park@xxxxxxxxx. I’ll combine the received comments in a spreadsheet and upload to the server. WUR SG will start to resolve the received comments in the upcoming teleconference calls and in the September meeting.

Minyoung

Intel Labs | Intel Corporation