Re: [STDS-802-11] Agenda for September 802.11 session

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Working Group Reflector --- Good question,  Victoria.

"Joe" is the new standing committee that Joseph Levy is leading on "5G"-ish topics.
We want to not call it "5G",  but haven't thought of a name for it yet.  Joseph
will be doing that in due course and the graphics will catch up.

Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
mailto: adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxx