Re: [STDS-802-11] Agenda for September 802.11 session

Probably Joe Levy’s SC, which has a name too long to fit in a single box.

Rich Kennedy

Director, Global Spectrum Strategy

HP Enterprise

Board Director, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance

Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group

Chair Emeritus, IEEE 802.11af WLAN in TVWS

Chair, Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group

rich.kennedy@xxxxxxx

(737) 202-7014