原始邮件
发件人:BoSun
收件人:STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
日 期 :2018年06月14日 17:01
主 题 :[STDS-802-11] Announcing of NGV SG Teleconference on 26 Jun, 2018 Eastern Time

Greetings,

Hereby I'm  announcing a NGV SG teleconference at 20:00 on 26th, Jun 2018, Eastern Time.

The teleconference will use the join.me bridge: https://join.me/ieee802.11, see http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11/joinme.html for more detailed instructions.

In this telco, we will continue the discussion on PAR and CSD. Please let me know if you have any submission assisting the discussion.

A tentative agenda is as below:

  1. Call meeting to order.

  2. Patent policy and meeting rules

  3. Agenda setting and secretary appointment

  4. Attendance: send email to the chair or the secretary

  5. Presentations and discussion

    - 11-18/0861, IEEE 802.11 NGV SG Proposed PAR

    - 11-18/0862, IEEE 802.11 NGV SG Proposed CSD

  6. Adjourn

Note 1 - 802.11 WG Operation Manual requests “Teleconferences are a means to prepare input for sessions provided that the teleconference date, time, agenda, and arrangements are announced on the TG email reflector at least 10 calendar days prior to the teleconference date"

Note 2 - Teleconferences are bound by the conditions stipulated by the documentation below.  Please review them and bring up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the teleconference:

IEEE Patent Policy - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt
Patent FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/faq.pdf
LoA Form - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/loa.pdf
Affiliation FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html
Anti-Trust FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/resources/antitrust-guidelines.pdf
Ethics - http://www.ieee.org/portal/cms_docs/about/CoE_poster.pdf
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Operations Manual –
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/09/11-09-0002-16-0000-802-11-operations-manual.doc

Best Regards,

Sun, Bo

IEEE 802.11 NGV SG Chair