[STDS-802-11] Notice of Teleconference plan for RCM SG and Call for Submissions

Dear all,

                This email is notice of a teleconference plan for the new RCM SG and a Call for Submissions.

The proposed teleconference schedule is:

April 27, 2020 10:00EDT – 2 hours kickoff

May 11, 2020 10:00EDT – 90 minutes

May 25, 2020 10:00EDT – 90 minutes

I will send out a reminder email before each call with the proposed agenda.

Please let me know at least 24 hours prior to a call, if you have any items to be added to the agenda of any of these calls.

Out of consideration for the others on the call, please post your submissions to mentor a couple of days before.

Robert Stacey,  Can you please add these calls to the teleconference agenda and assign a bridge?

I look forward to interesting discussions as we develop PARs and CSDs for this study group.

Regards,

Carol Ansley

Sr. Counsel

3871 Lakefield Dr., Suwanee GA 30024 USA
Office: +1-678-473-8630

Mobile: +1-404-229-1672