Re: [STDS-802-11] NEW Teleconference Information

Dear all,
           I've uploaded a revision of the teleconference information with the new RCM SG calls:
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0632-01-0000-teleconference-information.pptx>

Kind regards

Stephen

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 at 08:52, Stephen McCann <mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,
           I've created a new document for the teleconference information:
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0632-00-0000-teleconference-information.pptx>
to separate out all the TGbe teleconferences that are now on slide #3.

I've also added the new TGba teleconferences. Hopefully I can now use this document number and format going forward.

Kind regards

Stephen