[STDS-802-11] Name change and deprecation of CDMG MIB attributes

All,

There is a proposal in REVmd to clean up (in theory) some MIB attributes used by CDMG.

Per our usual procedure, I am asking the general WG11 membership if anyone is aware of any use of these attributes in existing products, or in external documents that reference 802.11, such that renaming or deprecating them would be an impact.

If anyone is aware of such existing uses/references to these MIB attributes, please respond or let me know directly.

Attributes in question:

  • Change dot11OpportunisticTransmissionsActivated to dot11OpportunisticTransmissionsImplemented
  • Deprecate dot11CDMGSpatialsharingActivated
  • Deprecate dot11CDMGClusteringActivated

Thanks.  Mark