[STDS-802-11] Teleconference Information update

Dear all,
           another update to add the new PAR SC (Standing Committee) teleconferences and clear away the April dates. In addition, I've decided to remove the "platform" column, so that the slide does not conflict with Robert's schedule. I don't think that column adds any useful information.

<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0632-05-0000-teleconference-information.pptx>

Kind regards

Stephen