[STDS-802-11] Results from Doodle poll for the RCM SG Meeting Times and Call for Contributions

Everyone polled said that they could accommodate the Monday 10am timeslot while several people objected to the earlier timeslots.   We will continue with the previously announced teleconference schedule using that meeting time.  During the meeting, we will discuss meeting day/times for June.

The next teleconference will be Monday May 11, 2020 at 10:00EDT.   I will post an agenda by Friday.

If you would like to submit draft text for one or both PARS/CSDs, please let me know so I can add you to the agenda.

Regards,

Carol Ansley

Sr. Counsel

3871 Lakefield Dr., Suwanee GA 30024 USA
Office: +1-678-473-8630

Mobile: +1-404-229-1672