[STDS-802-11] 11-20/0543r2

  Yong,

  You seem to dislike the approach in 11-20/0543r2. It's not "general" enough. Regarding the

issue of protecting password identifiers you have previously said that you

"will commit working [sic] with all players to seek a better solution that

    • ensures device/user privacy fully preserved [sic], and
    • minimizes the impact to user experience."

Since the proposal in 11-20/0543r2 ensures device/user privacy and has absolutely NO IMPACT on

the user experience I'm at a loss as to what you want to see done instead.

  That said, please do as you said. Work with all players to seek a better solution. You can start by

working with me. I anxiously await your contribution or your constructive ideas on how to improve

the scheme described in 11-20/0543r2.

  regards,

  Dan.