[STDS-802-11] WG11 2020 July electronic plenary draft agenda posted

Dear 802.11 members,

Please see
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0868-00-0000-2020-july-working-group-agenda.xlsx which contains the draft agenda for the upcoming July electronic plenary session.

Also, document https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0943-00-0000-wg11-2020-july-plenary-details.docx contains information and logistics for the plenary, which will be held electronically.  Note the information on holding motions, and obtaining voting rights.

I will be updating both documents based on additional agenda requests and information. A WG11 meeting via teleconference is new for the group as a whole; please let me know of any questions or concerns.

Best regards, I appreciate all of the work that is being done via teleconference in the subgroups.
I hope that all are well -

Dorothy