Re: [STDS-802-11] REVmd doc 11-20/320 [CID 4695]

Hi Dorothy, All,

Thank you for your inputs during the call.

I have posted the revised version (r3) to mentor:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0320-03-000m-resolution-for-cid-4695.docx

I’d like to make another call encouraging members to review the document and provide feedback (if any). As discussed during the call, the CID relates to Filtered Neighbor AP subfield in Reduced Neighbor Report element. The resolution is proposing to revert back to the original meaning of the subfield as proposed by 11af and make the field reserved for non-TVHT APs and for the case when the element is transmitted by a TVHT AP in a frame other than a Probe Response frame.

Regards,

Abhi