Re: [STDS-802-11] Updated TGmd agenda posted, next teleconference Friday, August 7th 10am-noon Eastern, extension; includes motions

All,

For agenda item (3)(a)(xxi), which is number of remaining CIDs with no resolutions elsewhere, I have posted a document to resolve some of these, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1194-00-000m-proposed-resolution-of-remaining-mac-comments.docx

This proposes a Revised resolution for 4077, picking up on a suggestion made on our July 21 teleconference.

This proposes “Accepted” for CIDs: 4564, 4572, 4648, 4687, 4701, and 4707.

With this, I believe all CIDs in the MAC ad hoc have a proposed resolution captured in one of the intended MOTIONS for Friday morning’s REVmd CRC teleconference.

Thanks.  Mark