[STDS-802-11] Reminder of TGbd TCs in IEEE 802.11 Sep interim meeting week

Hello, all,

This email is kindly reminding you that TGbd's teleconference plan for IEEE 802.11 Sep Interim meeting week is included in 11-20/1352r4.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1352-04-00bd-tgbd-teleconference-agenda-for-sep-2020.pptx

Please the assignees of comments prepare CRs and we try to complete all comment resolution in TCs on Sep 15 and Sep 16. If you have comment resolutions or any other tech proposal to present in the TC, please let me know the DCN. Thanks!

Please also note that the TGbd secretary position is still open.

Best Regards,

Bo