[STDS-802-11] RCM SG Telecon on Monday 12 October

This is a reminder and a call for submissions for the next RCM SG teleconference.  Our next call is scheduled for Monday 12 October at 10:00amEDT.  As a reminder in our last session, we agreed to consider any technical submissions regarding either RCM or privacy while we are still a study group.

Please let me know if you are planning a submission as soon as possible.  If there are no submissions by Saturday, I will cancel this call.

Upcoming teleconferences:
Monday October 26 10:00amEDT (previously announced)
During plenary week (11/2-11/5) (some may be cancelled)
     Monday 2 November 5pmET
     Tuesday 3 November 1:30pmET
     Wednesday 4 November 1:30pmET
     Thursday 5 November 1:30pmET