From: Beth Heile <beth.heile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 8:01 AM
Subject: Obituary for Bob Heile
To: Sarah Heile <sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bonnie Heile <bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all,

As promised, here's is the link to Bob Heile's obituary in our local paper:

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thesunchronicle/obituary.aspx?n=robert-f-heile-bob&pid=196909935

This information is also in the obit, but we have done some additional work on honoring Dad's wishes for donations to go to his oncologist's research. In my original message, I sent out the name and address of Dr. Taplin's branch at Dana-Farber. We discovered that The Jimmy Fund has partnered with Dana-Farber to create online giving pages that are tied to a specific field, research project, or doctor. We have created a page in Dad's honor tied to Dr. Taplin so people can now donate online:

https://danafarber.jimmyfund.org/site/TR/GivingPage/MyPage?team_id=7854&pg=team&fr_id=1200&fbclid=IwAR0qJdFPr3EnHuLno6I4Wg-EWoysCbYvhvjWkA1KDmxjgD-3wVv2KBfgC30

And finally, a HUGE thank you to all of the emails, messages, text, cards, signing our online condolence card, and well-wishes from everyone! I know we haven't responded to all, but each message is a delight and we really thank you! Feel free to pass my message and email along to anyone you feel might be interested - we love hearing from everyone!

- Beth, Bonnie, and Sarah