Re: [STDS-802-11] Contribution for the RCM SG

  Oh, good idea Mike!

  I'd like to also be on the RCM SG agenda, probably right after Mike, to present 11-20/0543r4 which deals with privacy of SAE password identifiers. Similarly, this was presented to TGm back  in May.

  regards,

  Dan.

--

"the object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to

escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." – Marcus Aurelius