Re: [STDS-802-11] Contribution for the RCM SG

I will add this contribution to the agenda.

Thanks,

Carol

From: M Montemurro <montemurro.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, January 8, 2021 at 3:20 PM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: carol@xxxxxxxxxx <carol@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Contribution for the RCM SG

Hi everyone,

I would like to present the following contribution to the RCM SG during the 1:30 session on Jan 12 if that is possible. This is an update to the contribution that I presented in TGm last February that should be applicable to either TGbh or TGbi.

It was originally created in response to comments received during balloting of REVmd.

Cheers,

Mike