Re: [STDS-802-11] Mixed mode TGme (REVme) Adhoc Oct 10-12 in Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to send out a reminder that if you are planning on attending the REVme meeting in person and you have not replied to this announcement, please send an email to myself and Edward so that we can finalize the number of in-person participants.

Thanks,

Mike