Re: [STDS-802-11] Air conditioning at 802.11 meetings

Here is the specific SP I suggest for today.  I will entertain friendly

amendments to add other units (I am currently enamoured with degrees Rømer).

As regards what 802.11 meeting venues should be contractually asked to configure 802.11 meeting room temperatures to be:

18) I am happy with 18±1 °C (64±2 °F)

19) I am happy with 19±1 °C (66±2 °F)

20) I am happy with 20±1 °C (68±2 °F)

21) I am happy with 21±1 °C (70±2 °F)

22) I am happy with 22±1 °C (72±2 °F)

23) I am happy with 23±1 °C (73±2 °F)

24) I am happy with 24±1 °C (75±2 °F)

25) I am happy with 25±1 °C (77±2 °F)

2) I don't care and am happy with both arctic and tropical conditions

1) I don't care because I don't attend meetings in person

0) I abstain

Pick one or more of 18-25, OR exactly one of 0-2.

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk