[STDS-802-11] AIML TIG teleconference Feb 20, 2024 at 10 am ET

Dear all,

I am announcing a teleconference for the AIML TIG for Tuesday Feb 20, 2024 at 10 am ET for one hour.

Call for contributions on relevant topics including the following:

  1. Discussion on scopes, activities for the next step AIML work
  2. In depth feasibility analysis of existing and new AIML use cases
  3. New use cases and application of AIML for IEEE 802.11 systems and devices

Please let me know of any contributions by CoB Feb 15 2024.

Xiaofei Clement Wang

Principal Engineer | InterDigital

T: (631) 622.4028

E: Xiaofei.wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx